Thursday, April 18, 2013

Camera Backpack

I've been looking for a camera backpack for a little while now. I admit I'm picky. I want something that doesn't scream, "THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A CAMERA BACKPACK, PLEASE MUG ME!" Maybe that's an irrational thought, but I'd rather not advertise that my backpack has expensive gear in it. Also, I want to blend in as much as possible when I move overseas...not that a petite, blonde, American girl will be able to blend in well in S. Asia...but I can at least try not to stand out.

Anyway, as I was searching, I came across this backpack which I fell in love with...but it's a bit out of my price range ($429). It's just so pretty.
via Ona
My family took a look at that backpack and helped me search for more reasonably priced options. My dad found some National Geographic backpacks that I'm seriously considering. Still pricey, but much more reasonable. Any good camera backpack will be somewhat pricey...you have to consider the cost of what it's protecting. Here's my favorite of the National Geographic backpacks.
via National Geographic
I do own a great camera bag. I absolutely love my Kelly Moore bag, but while great for many events, it isn't the best for travel.
Here's the Kelly Moore bag I own:
via B&H
I obviously like gray camera bags/backpacks. Gray is one of my favorite neutral colors. If anyone knows of any other camera backpacks similar to what I'm wanting, let me know in the comments! I'm still searching. I think I take after my Dad in that I enjoy doing the research before making a bigger purchase. If I'm going to spend the money, I want to make sure I love the product. (Not trying to be materialistic, just trying to make sure I spend my money wisely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...